World War Z is a co-op shooter, coming 2019 to PS4, Xbox One, PC
World War Z is a heart-pounding four-player cooperative third-person shooter, featuring massive swarms of zombies that rush their living prey.
Featuring fast-paced gameplay and inspired by the Paramount Pictures property, World War Z explores new storylines and characters in gruesomely exciting gameplay, crafted specifically for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. World War Z releases in 2019.
- Survive the zombie swarm in four-player cooperate action with an arsenal of guns and gear, World War Z invites you to #OutliveTheDead
- Based on the proprietary Swarm Engine™ by Saber Interactive, seamlessly allowing hundreds of zombies to be rendered on the screen.
- Zombie Swarms behave like a real crowd, getting stuck in narrow corridors or climbing on top of each other to reach players on a higher level.
- Procedural enemy and item spawns (which are also based on a player’s performance) provide a highly replayable coop experience.
- Level up your characters and customize your weapons to survive on higher difficulties.
- Featuring unique co-op storyline campaigns around the world in New York City, Moscow, and Jerusalem, each with their own unique environment, stories, and challenges.
- Set traps, barricades, turrets, & sentries as you gear up and strategize to survive the zombie horde.
- Advanced gore and dismemberment system provides a visceral and satisfying shooter experience.